Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another stage of adulthood

I have been noticing a few rather distinct stages of my adult life. The first was the "everyone I know is getting married" stage that hit me during the summer of 2002. I attended seven weddings that year and was a bridesmaid/personal attendant in four of them. After that summer, the weddings started to taper off to only one or two a year. Then, last year, it was finally my turn to get married and it seemed to officially end that stage because now I have entered the "everyone I know is having babies" stage.

Over the past six months, four of my very close friends have had babies. Two of Bryan's close friends have had babies and I can think of three other new little ones in this world whose parents might have a connection to B and me. Right now, two other friends, Heather and Mike's wife Jen, are both expecting. There must be something in the water.

I wanted to take this blog opportunity to introduce you all to some of the new little faces in the lives of my friends:
Gavin Lucas Keller
Aubrie Jeanne Burke

Jonah Dee Lawson
We are so lucky Jonah's parents, Jody and Travis, live in Portland. We get to see this little guy all the time. He has become B's favorite photographic subject.
Cadence Rebekah Fritz


No comments: