Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa's Workshop: Lake Oswego Branch

This year, B and I decided that Santa might like to bring Kate a play kitchen for Christmas.  To help the guy out, I did a little research in the form of browsing Instagram and finally found one that I thought fit her taste.  (And by "her taste", of-course I mean mine.  They were all too cutesy or way too pink.) I emailed the Instagrammer--I also follow her blog--and she responded with the brand and there ya have it.  Operation Shake & Bake, completed.

Except for one tiny thing: assembly. This kitchen came in a surprisingly small box which meant a surprising number of pieces.  Not to fear! Uncle Craig was in town and totally willing to be B's right hand man.
 Manny was named Chief of Quality Control.  Actually, he slept a lot on the job.


 Merry Christmas Kate!

No comments: