Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Five Year Anniversary

Today marks my 5th year as a resident of Oregon.  To commemorate this great day, I bring you a blast from the past.  That is, a blast from my first few months as an Oregonian.  Oh, the memories!  Oh, the good times!  Oh, how things have changed!

Kristina, Jody and me snuggle cuddle on the couch.
Oh, this was a great day.  The first January I was here, we had a snowstorm followed closely by an ice storm.  The ice was an inch thick on everything.  In this picture, I'm sitting in the middle of the street right after I slid down Travis and Jody's driveway on a UNL cafeteria tray.  Priceless.
One of many good birthdays at the duplex.  A surprise party for Jen's 23rd.  Marissa, me, Jen, Kristina and Sarah.
Me at Cape Lookout, or maybe Cape Meares.  Me at some cape on the coast.  I think we went to the beach at least once every two weeks.  
Me and my first Mt. Hood summit in May of 2004.  Bryan says it was our first date. :)

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Five years already! Seems like we were just driving out here, staying at our wood-paneled motel in the middle of Utah with the remote to our TV bolted to the nightstand. I'll caravan across the country with you again anytime.