Thursday, June 07, 2007

The greatest show on earth

Well, maybe not the absolute greatest, but really close. Bryan and I went to see Bob Schneider perform at the Doug Fir Lounge last night.

He's fantastic. It was one of the best shows I've seen. If you get the chance to catch him in a club/concert hall/theatre near you, do it. You won't be disappointed. A different points in the show, he plays the guitar, harmonica, keyboard, cymbal (just one) and even steel drums. Like I said, you won't be disappointed.

To help you out, I've selected a couple of upcoming shows of note (yes, I know where you crazy blog readers live):
6/11: Rhythm Room, Phoenix
6/15: Granada, Dallas
6/30: 26th American Music Fest, Chicago
7/12: The Knitting Factory, New York City

www.bobschneidermusic.com

1 comment:

THORTON said...

You two are so fun to watch on your blog. Hopefully some day we'll get to be in one of your blogs. ;-)