Friday, February 28, 2014

Conversations with Kate

Mommy: Kate, that game is about getting an allowance. Do you know what an allowance is?
Kate: Yes, I need to get the money for my lobsters and my dinosaurs.

Daddy: Wow, Kate, it's really cold outside.
Kate: No daddy, it's not cold, it's freezing.

Heard from the backseat, Kate:  Mommy, daddy is a big boy, he wears big jeans. I'm a big girl, I wear big panties.

Kate, while trying to get a piece of masking tape off her fingers: Gosh, this tape is so tapey.

Kate, after hearing a siren: A fire truck! It's going to help someone.
Mommy: That's right, they are going to help.
Kate: Yeah, someone needs help with their hair.

Kate, while reading Snow White: Eww, gross. We don't eat poison apples from old ladies, we eat new apples from new old ladies.

Daddy: Kate, how long was your nap?
Kate: Twenty dollars.


No comments: